- Competitive wages
- Group Term Life Insurance, LTD, and STD benefits from Day One of your employment
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance Plans
- 401k and Retirement Options
- Paid Time Off (PTO) begins to accumulate on your date of hire, and can be used for vacation, sick or personal time
- Annual cash profit sharing
- Continued career training available
MicroTech recognizes the accomplishments of Veterans — those who have served our country in uniform — and their unique talents and experiences, and actively promote the hiring of Service-Disabled Veterans. Civilian-equivalent opportunities are also available.
CompTIA created the Troops to Tech Careers program to provide opportunities and resources for veterans interested in the rapidly growing IT field. MicroTech has proudly partnered with CompTIA and other registered companies to ease the transition from military to civilian life by providing a pathway to a successful career in IT. This program’s mission to ensure that returning veterans and their spouses who have an interest in an IT career can receive the education, credentialing and job placement resources to be successful in this growing field. Click here to find out more.
Current or past Security Clearance? You’ve come to the right place. MicroTech is the Prime Contractor on over more than 25 procurement vehicles – many of them classified – and our corporate headquarters is a Federally cleared facility. We are always interested in hearing from job-seeking professionals with U.S. Federal government clearances.
Certifications and Skills
We are always interested in hearing from professional with the following technical certifications or job experience:
- MCSE 2000 and up
- Cisco Certifications:
- Deskside Support Technician
- IT Hardware Specialist
- Systems Administrator
- Systems/Network Engineeer
- Enterprise Architect
- Project Managers (PMP)
- Program Manager