A Next Generation Knowledge, Learning, and Training Environment
Investment in human capital provides a key sustainable competitive advantage for organizations operating in environments increasingly characterized by VUCA - volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity. MicroTech University is committed to offering timely, relevant learning and training experiences built around adult learning principles. We offer a state-of-the-art Training Center, a convenient location, and a comprehensive array of courses, training opportunities, and certifications all at great value to program participants. Research suggests that growth and development opportunities are directly linked to increased recruitment, retention, and performance. Our course offerings can be tailored to meet the unique operating environment of the sponsoring organization and directly enhance both individual and organizational performance.
Specific course offerings include:
MicroTech Leadership & Management Courses offer a wide range of intellectually stimulating leader and staff development opportunities both for those new to leadership roles as well as for experienced leaders preparing to take on increased responsibilities in the organization. Courses range from introductory and advanced leadership skills to in-depth exploration of key leadership competency areas such as ethics, critical & creative thinking, organizational change management, and effectively employing social media.
- Introduction to Leadership & Management Skills 1 & 2
- Advanced Leadership & Management Skills 1 & 2
- Promoting Ethical Leadership
- Critical & Creative Thinking
- Tools, Tactics, and Strategies for Promoting Organizational Change
- Introduction to Social Media
MicroTech Business Simulation Courses present an interactive, hands-on way to engage participants in a number of different learning experiences to better understand a new strategy, improve their performance, or enhance their business acumen. The simulation experiences, both ready-made and custom solutions, ensure the offerings recreate corporate/organizational challenges and situations relevant to the participants.
- Apples and Oranges: A visual model of how your organization manages resources
- Tango: Finding the connection between customers, people, and process to create a successful organization
- Cayenne: Discovering the levers that impact project success
- Enterprise: Anticipating your customer’s needs and aligning your organization to deliver results
- Decision Base: Learn how to manage a global supply chain
- Medici: Leveraging diversity to increase innovation
MicroTech Training/Certification Courses
- MicroTech’s ITIL® Foundations Course
- CompTia Security + Certification Prep
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
Benefits of the MicroTech Learning /Training Experience
- Evidence to organizational personnel that their development is a priority
- Improved individual and organizational performance
- Identification of key individual and organizational competencies that need further development
- Improved organizational alignment through increased understanding of leader’s role in supporting vision, mission, and goals
- Identification of common issues/challenges faced by leaders at all organizational levels
- Identification of best practices for addressing key leadership challenges
The MicroTech University Difference
- Experienced facilitators teaching leadership, leader development (including assessment and feedback), Program Management (PMP Certified), information security, and information technology
- Tailored learning experience to fit the needs of the organization
- Convenient contract vehicles
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of the Cabinet Office.